1. Fully insert the DC power cord into the Xbox One console.
2. Firmly plug the AC power cord into the power supply brick until the plug on the cord is completely seated.
3. Plug the other end of the AC power cord into the wall outlet.
? If the power supply makes excessive noise, you might have a power strip or surge protector that is overloaded.
? Plug your power supply directly in to a wall outlet and see if the problem persists.
Tips When the Fan Keeps Running When Console Is Off:
1. Take no action until the power supply brick cool down if you don't want to change the Power Mode.
2. Or go to Settings>Power and Startup>Power Mode and Startup to remove the Instant-on Power Mode and instea to activate Energy-saving Mode.
Product Name: Xbox One Power Supply Brick
Plug Type: US Plug
Input: AC 100V-240V 4.91A 47Hz-63Hz
Output: DC 220W 12V--17.9A 5Vsb--1A
Total Cord Length: 35.4 inches
Dimension: 6.69*2.91*2.04 inches
1* Xbox One Power Supply Brick
1* US Version Power Cord