- 10 segment LED bar graph display
- High reliability
- LED flashes for low charge warning
- Memory option to recall last chage
Please connect the correct voltage to your battery indicator as noted on your model . Failure to connect to the correct voltage will damage the batery indicator causing it to function abnormally.
- This battery indicator is equipped with a memory recall feature. If you are connected the meter through a key switch, you will need to reset the meter during the charging cycle. You will need to have the indicator switched to the"ON" position while charging for approximately 6 minutes. This will clear the memory and reset the meter back to "Full".
- High Voltage Reset (HVR): A HVR reset happens when the meter is switched to the "ON" position while charging the batteries. The meter needs the higher voltage from the charger for at least 6 continuous minutes to reset.
- Open Circuit Reset(OCR): An OCR reset is done by disconnecting the meter from power and leaving it for 10 minutes . Upon reconnecting of a battery, the meter will reset.
- Meter scans from full to empty then shuts off.
- This occurs if your "C" terminal is not connected, make sure your "C" terminal is either connected to the Battery "+" or a Key switch.
Battery Indicator level is stuck after full charge
- This is a common problem with a key switch connection and the meter is not turned to the "full" position while charging for at least 6 minutes. This is because the meter is equipped with a battery recall feature.
Do not use a mementary switch with the meter.