Tangspower has always devoted itself to providing products with excellent quality for the end-users
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with our product,let us know and you will be offered a full refund or replacement.
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 2.5A
Green: Charged OK
Charger DC Plus?DC Optional?:DC 5.5 x 2.1 x 1.1mm
1 x 42V 3A battery charger
1 x 3 prong power cord
Use and maintenance of the charger :
1. When charging, first connector to the battery, then connect to AC; after full, cut off AC, then pull the battery plug.
If you pull the battery plug first while charging, especially when the charging current is large (red light), it is very easy to damage the charger.
2. When the LED light turns green, please continue charging for 2-3 hours.
3. Please do not run out of battery power, then charger. Otherwise the battery cannot be protected or even damaged.
4. long-term shallow discharge battery, about 3 months, for a deep discharge, is the so-called re-lighting, which is conducive
to the activation of long-term immobile material in the deep part of the battery. Luminous means that riding the controller battery undervoltage protection action.
5. If your battery has not been used for a long time (2-3 months), please charge the battery before usi
6.Please use the charger in a dry place in time.
7.When you do not use the charger, do not always connect the power supply.
8.Please confirm your battery, Because it is used to charge the lithium battery. Do not use the charger on the LiFepo4
battery, otherwise the charger will be got incredibly hot.
Output 42V, World Wide Input Voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
105? Output capacitor, global applicable AC Input voltage.100% full load aging test, Internal EMI filter, ripple minimum. The precision current between ±0.1A, the voltage tolerance is ±0.1V, absolutely not virtual marking.
The charger Built-in simply fan, with radiating fin surrounding the board, dissipating the heat through the shell, So some hot on the shell when charging is very normal, but it is durable.
The Charger protected: Short circuit protection/ over current protection/ over voltage protection; red light -- charging, green light -- charge OK, it stop automatically when the battery is full.
Replace your broken charger or add an extra charger to charge in 2 locations without taking the original charger with you